I have started to do a recap of our New Zealand trip about 4 times and then real life gets in the way.
I hate the post holiday blues that I always seem to get after a big trip.
Real life is killing me at the moment so I will come back when I have something interesting to say.
If I had the gumption (or energy) I'd post about:
What I Wore Wednesday
Gay Marriage
Craig Thomson
The Carbon Tax
Twitter
and
David Hicks and The Premier's Literary Award
Most of these posts would include the words....
Dear Politicians,
How about you start earning that shite load of cash you take home each payday and actually start LEADING this bloody country before we end up going to hell in a hand basket.
From Elizabeth
2 comments:
I know what you mean. I always suffer the blues after vacation...my friend calls it, "Re-entry"...yeah, Re-entry is LOUSY.
I love the pics...but I won't refer to them too much because it will remind you that vacation is *sniff* *sniff*...over.
Please post each and every one of those. I will love reading them. Re-entry is hard. I'm with Lauren.
Post a Comment