How lovely to have a new little spot to pop into...thanks so much for the invite. I've already decided your blog banner is the coolest I've ever seen....and was so delighted to discover the sequence of photos followed....what a hoot. I love your varied blog posts..sense of humour..and your outfit shares....so looking forward to future visits Mardi x
Well i'll be blowed, wonderful stunt, very imaginative photographer & very brave or trusting of you. I presume this happened in the warmer months of the year?
4 comments:
How lovely to have a new little spot to pop into...thanks so much for the invite.
I've already decided your blog banner is the coolest I've ever seen....and was so delighted to discover the sequence of photos followed....what a hoot.
I love your varied blog posts..sense of humour..and your outfit shares....so looking forward to future visits
Mardi x
I love the new header photo...so perfect for your crew and the after photos are even better!
Well i'll be blowed, wonderful stunt, very imaginative photographer & very brave or trusting of you. I presume this happened in the warmer months of the year?
I love the new header and I love that you included this, "behind the scenes" post.
You make me laugh, "We do all our own stunts"
Post a Comment