We have a new member of the family. She has three names so she is probably quite posh.
Daisy is Lulu's reward for an improved school work ethic. Lu wasn't really travelling so well at school this year and her mid year report was AVERAGE to say the least. David promised her a Guinea Pig if she got better marks and stopped talking in class. Even though her end of term report wasn't stellar we are still proud of her for working a lot harder and improving her attitude.
So the gorgeous Miss Daisy has come to stay and she is a treat. We have all fallen in love with her. I call her Squeaker because she makes little squeaking noises when you cuddle her.
She should really be called Fluffy Valium because when you hold her all your troubles fall away! Its been a brutal week here in E Land and I have cried almost every night and most mornings (its all good... just life... and Christmas...and children getting older) but every night when I sit with Daisy on the couch I feel better about the world. Who knew Guinea Pigs were the answer.
2 comments:
Lizzy, Maybe you are squeezing her too hard!!!! ???
Lizzy, maybe you are squeezing her too hard!!!???
Post a Comment