

Not to mention Australia and England are slogging it out for the most pathetic trophy in sporting history. Yes this is its actual size.

The English may have the Barmy Army but we Aussies know how to party.

Just one more diehard Green & Gold Fan.
Other things I want to remember :
- Bear came home with no voice. They were sitting in amongst the Barmy Army and sang and shouted all day long. He also came home with a large repertoire of songs no 13 year old should be singing in public. He likes to sing these to his sister to annoy his mother.
- He was CHUFFED when the Barmy Army made up a song about him!!! Something along the lines of
"Does your Mummy know you're here?
Does your Mummy know you're here ?
Does your Mummy know you're here?
Hey Boyo does you're Mummy know you're here?"
- The other funny song (imo) was
The Barmy Army sang "You all live in a convict colony " to which the Aussies replied "You all live in a shite economy".
- Bear also appeared to grow about 10cm in 5 days and come back looking taller.
- David purchased the ugliest cricket supporters shirt I have ever seen. I would attempt to lose it in the wash if I hadn't seen the receipt for it.
- It was fun to track David through his internet banking purchases. I was comforted by the fact that a lot of purchases at the Gabba kiosk probably meant Bear was being fed.
- David left our camera behind at his brothers. The sound you are hearing is my head falling off in frustration. I have a lot of Christmas themed photos to take.
Lulu and I made the most of our free time and shopped, ate, and watched a lot of TV. It was bliss. I text Vyc at least twice a day telling her that just having the one kid was BLISS. She appreciated it.
I thought I was doing a fairly good job at keeping the home fires burning until I told Lulu that we were going to Aunty Caths for tea as Uncle Andrew was home.
To which she replied "Oh that is so good that Uncle Andrew is cooking ... 'cos all you have been feeding me is chicken nuggets and noodles since Dad left".
I hope she likes Cricket 'cos next time she goes too!
3 comments:
Sooo, does that mean you and I are going to Coolum for five whole days .... bring on the next test match baby!!!!!
I'd ship her off, too! Who says chicken nuggets and noodles are so bad?
:o)
lmbfao!!!!.....got to love it ...
Post a Comment