Monday, September 20, 2010

Another hair post


I saw this pic and thought I would give it a go. I was a bit over the reverse bob and was thinking that if I went shorter and didn't like it ... hair always grows ;-)



Extreme close up



We do have a son ... somewhere.
So now that you have invested this much time reading about my hair guess what? The hairdresser that was the biggest deal ever... left town! So I went back to the teacher at Lulu's school who was my original inspiration and found out where she is going now and hopped myself onto that gravy train. And guess what else? My new hairdresser is 5 mins from home, Gorgeous, about 10th the price of my old hairdresser, Gorgeous, gives good head washing massages (the only kind of massages I like 'cos there is no fat on my scalp) and is ...Gorgeous. I also think he loves having nearly 40 year old mothers tell him his Mohawk is "gorgeous". Well he laughed ... sort of.

4 comments:

brooke said...

You are beautiful regardless of your haircut but I must say--that is the cutest haircut ever. It suits you perfectly.

I love this quote-- "the only kind of massages I like 'cos there is no fat on my scalp"!

Amanda Gibson said...

LOVE IT! You look so pretty!

Nicolee said...

hiya.....been AWOL for the last lil while, but I've caught up with what you've been doing....luuuuuuuvvvv ur hair!!! stunning cut on you Liz!
good to see life is continuing in a fabulous way for you all! mwah

vyc said...

Speaking of gorgeous, how gorgeous is that new do! You rock.