The good thing about being shallow is that sometimes money does buy you a little bit of happiness. After many months without a working ipod I am now the proud owner of a music machine I probably will never fill up (but will looove every minute of trying to). This little sliver of black and silver metal has giving me a very happy heart (and ears).
So the first album that went onto my new baby was
Mark Sholtez - The distance between two truths. It's a winner.
So help a sister out (to fill up 160GB) Whats on your ipod?
Ex
8 comments:
Jackie Greene, Michael Buble, dave matthews, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz
Wish I could help you. Tom and I are so in the dark ages we've never owned an ipod of any sort. I went to get a new charger for my cell phone and the clerk girl says, "Wow, I haven't seen one of those in a long time! I think I might have a charger for it in the back somewhere." We're sad. I do completely agre that money does by a little bit of happiness though. For sure. That looks like such a fun toy!
Thanks Mrs F... I will track down Jackie Greene and dave Mathews as I love the others boys.
Mrs B... I hear ya about the phone I had to go to the local flea market to track down a charger for my beast. My kids will get iphones (in years from now) before I will.
Are you telling me that you have no idea who Dave Matthews Band is?????? :-)
Jackie Greene is a local musician, he's actually at the Auburn Fair tonight. He is totally awesome and you should be able to find his music.
Congrats! See--money does buy happiness!
What is on my ipod is really a cry for help--mostly country (I love Sugarland, Kenny Chesney and Toby Keith), I also have Elton John, Colbie Callet (spelling?)Michael Buble, etc.
It's 80's music all the way for me. Sad eh? Glad you got a new toy to play with, hope it drowns out the sounds of Dave tearing your house apart, x
Ooh, technology item. I confess to being a littl addicted to new fancy items. This looks like a beauty. And yes, money can buy a little bit of happiness! So great that you're going to read "50 Rules Your Kids Won't Learn At School". Now if only your kids listen to your newfound wisdom! Good luck... x
You already know what's on my Ipod - but congrats to you on the new one!
Post a Comment