Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What we did on our (weekend) holidays.

We went back to the Bay.


and cooked up yummy food with Nanna.


and watered Poppies and Nanna's new concrete drive.

and discussed boat building projects to be completed.


and raced children to the beach.



and played in the sand.


and ran away from children.


and tried to use our Rugby Union tackle skills on our mother.


and hugged.


and admired the twilight hour.

and realised just how much we will miss these guys.


and built a fire on the beach.


and told ghost stories.


and dug holes and pointed our butt at the photographer.


and played the Mexican train game ... for hours.

and said goodbye. No pic. Too sad.

3 comments:

brooke said...

Great pics--I feel like I was there and kind I wish I was. Would that have been weird. I totally feel like I know everybody from your blog...

I still think you live a dream life.

Elizabeth said...

Oh hanging out with you Brooke would be fantastic fun! I agree blogging is a funny world. I leave comments on Ashleys blog because I feel I know her more as your sis. Crazy hey!
Thanks for your comments I love them.
Ex

Amanda Gibson said...

Sounds like fun to me!