Saturday, October 24, 2009

Visit to Dad's

We recently visited my Dad and Step Mum, we had a really nice time even though we sort of interrupted their football watching activities as it was Grand Final weekend. My darling Dad's team lost too! We stayed the night and David took this photo of me in their guest room... I think I was telling him off so he whipped the camera out and I sort of cheesed it up! (what else do you do when someone points a camera at you?)






This next pic is an attempt at a nice family photo(minus Dave).. everyone looks kind of stressed and or vague Except my Step Mum who looks lovely and smiley.


and then there is this shot, wherein I attempt to stop the children from arguing or pinching one another and smile nicely for the bloody camera!
















Finally we end with this one with David probably yelling "OK everyone say sex" or something just as inappropriate! It's a pretty nice picture all the same.


































































No comments: