So we went camping and it was great and relaxing. But it was alot of work so I'm trying to work out if I'm super Lazy or camping is just not my thing. It took me more than a week to organise, wash, clean, cook and pack all the gear we had to take.... and then a day of driving and setting up "camp". This was then followed by three amazing, relaxing days of eating, talking to my beautiful MIL and SIL , watching the kids play and fish and generally sitting on my butt in a banana lounge. Then came the drive home (which was a nightmare of headache (me) and car sickness (kids) ) and then another week of cleaning, washing and packing away. When I got back to work I was still trying to figure out if I had HAD the break or if it was all a dream...
Rereading this post I think I am just lazy.... but if you are reading this post and you have any ideas to make camping easier jump in the waters great!
Ex
No comments:
Post a Comment