The following pics are reason no 256 why I wish I was a better photographer, or any kind of photo taker or had the patience/desire/capacity to read the instruction booklet that comes with any camera Ive owned. I read/lurk on blogs that have the most beautiful photos of gorgeous children and every day life and every time I sit down to Scrapbook I wish I had better photos to use. But in real life this is what I have and it is still a great reminder of our recent camping trip.
I didn't even take most of these pics from our camping trip... David did and I would like to say thanks Dave for taking a shot of my backside!
I didn't even take most of these pics from our camping trip... David did and I would like to say thanks Dave for taking a shot of my backside!
My SIL and I discovered this look out on our daily w
alks and decided it would be a great idea to drag everyone up (including esky's, chairs, Nanna & Poppie, Drinks and Nibbles ) to this spot to watch the sunset. Of course after all that I then didn't get a pic of the sunset...
alks and decided it would be a great idea to drag everyone up (including esky's, chairs, Nanna & Poppie, Drinks and Nibbles ) to this spot to watch the sunset. Of course after all that I then didn't get a pic of the sunset... and this is David doing what he and Bear did for most of the trip - beach fishing.

And this is what I tried to do for most of the trip...
Lulu was actually on this trip , but she spent her days building sandcastles, riding her bike around the camp site, eating spaghetti jaffles and generally having a blast... I have video of her but no pics!



5 comments:
Elizabeth - what camera are you using?
Hello Aimee, We have a sony digital comera model DSC-W110. I in no way hold it responsible for out photos!
Take care
Elizabeth
PS Your blog was the one I was refering to in this post of course ;-)
Ok, so 2 1/2 years ago I started out with a point as shoot as well and a very limited skills in photoshop. I upgraded to a Canon Rebel Xti which is a DSLR and it made a night and day difference in my photos, even with out photoshop! I have since upgraded to the Canon 5d Mark II which is amazing. I am in love! And I have since then learned a lot about photoshop. i have spent so much time practicing it isn't even funny. Sometimes I think my husband wants to throw my camera away. But anyways, if you can or are looking to get a new camera try a DSLR (either canon or Nikon) and you will be amazed with the quality compared to a point and shoot.
Thanks for the compliments on my pics and blog!
hey thanks for that advice. We are planning on going OS next year so I think I will invest in a new camera duty free then.
Have a great day.
E
Eeee! I just spent forever reading your blog! Lovely!
I have to say that I don't know where you go camping............but the BEACH! HELLO... I usually have to sleep in a dirty tent and dig a hole to pee in! blahh! I need to go camping with you! next time. :)
Glad to see that all is well!
Shelley Smith
Post a Comment