I hate news years resolutions because a) I hate New Year and b) because I do. But I have this list floating in my head and I reckon if I put it out there I might have more chance of sticking to it (its an ego thing).
My To Do List
1. Run/walk/cough up a lung in next years Bridge to Brisbane or maybe the 5km version. My running speed at present is "turtle slow" but I do have about a year to prepare.
2. Get David to do the above with me.
3. Spring clean my house (maybe I should get off the computer and pick up the spray and wipe....)
4. Be a better Mum to my kids... or maybe just a more in proportion Mum... like don't freak out over the little stuff but be firmer with the big stuff.
5. Sort out my head before we go North for holidays (I don't do well on holidays ... its the lack of control i reckon).
6. Read more to lulu.
7. Try not to be so scared of blogging...
Okay so when I revisit this list in the future I will marvel at how much I have achieved... or not. But for the moment its "out there"
Ex
No comments:
Post a Comment