Wow for once I have legitimate things to blog about. Dave and I went to Darwin for 4 days... so many photos to make your eyes bleed.
But same old excuse ... no time. This weekend I WILL blog (before I forget all the deets ).
Until then I saw an ad for this
As you know I love me some Mr Tatum .
I predict it will be lame but bring it on :-)

6 comments:
I agree with the potential lame-ness - but I'll definitely see it anyway. He is CUTE. Maybe almost as cute as Ryan Gosling. ALMOST.
I can't wait to see this movie. I love Mr. Tatum and my hubby enjoys an occasional Rachel McAdams. (She appears to have a brain, so I don't despise her either.)
You may know this, but Channing just hosted SNL a couple weeks ago. You can watch on hulu.com, and I'm pretty sure all he did was take off his clothes skit after skit. Might be worth your perusal if you know what I mean.
Em, Can Chuche explain the Time Travelers wife to me?
also we don't get hulu but I will try to track down that SNL episode ... sounds like brilliant tv to me ;-)
Ex
I am excited to make my eyes bleed...you know...because I get to see all of your photos...
...that movie could make all of our eyes bleed because of the lameness...luckily Channing is so easy on the eyes...as they say...;)
Huh...I just left you a comment on the post you linked but it didn't show up...I guess it's lost in cyberspace.
So how was it? I wanted to see it.
Post a Comment