Sunday, February 12, 2012

Vyc aka The Guinea Pig Whisperer

I love the band Sugarland and I especially love their song Shine the Light. Every time it comes on my ipod I think of my bestie Vyc. Everyone should be lucky enough to have a friend like her. She gets me and I love her hard. I know she feels the same about me (and if she doesn't I will stalk her until she does). Last year was shite for her and everytime I saw her I wanted to tell her about this song, but every time we get together we talk a million miles an hour and I forget half of what I want to say! This year is going to be stellar for her ...but I still wanted to have this noted in the minutes :-)






I will shine the light. 
When you're staring down your demons 
Weighing in your darkest night 
I will shine the light. 
Sometimes we jump into the great unknown. 
Sorrows we all will have to walk alone. 
Waiting there in the end is a heart that calls you a friend. 
That's me clapping the loudest welcoming you home. 









Vyc and her boys also look after Daisy when we go away... and for that we are very very grateful.

Maybe if we talked more and took photos of ourselves less with our new iphones...

2 comments:

vyc said...

I love you right back baby, but don't let that put you off stalking me! Here's to our stellar year! Thanks for being there, through thick & thin, xxx

Lauren in GA said...

It sounds like you two are truly there for each other. That's wonderful.

...proper stalkers always take pictures of each other :)