
It's that time of the year...
I may have mentioned once of sixty five times how much I love Christmas Cards and letters.
and I was thinking you like them as much as me and if you did I would LOVE to send you one.
just leave your postal address in the comments (which I will hide) ... I even promise not to stalk you ... much.
and just in case you needed it .... my postal address is PO Box 299 Palmwoods Queensland Australia 4555. :-)
6 comments:
Just checking this is working
or... just drop me an email bearlulubrooks@yahoo.com.au (this is a private blog btw... I didnt just broadcast that to the whole world :-)
Ex
oh you christmas card whore! i have actually got my a into g to write some cards and then found i had no addresses,(had the generic brand mobile that wouldn't take more than basic details for phone book and lost most of the ones i had stored - how sadly technologically reliant am i?) now i know one will be appreciated i may even write something of interest inside! ho ho ho
I'm not sure if we are doing Christmas Cards this year, but if we do, I will make sure that we send one to you!!
Merry Christmas!
You know I want your card...and you will be getting mine when I get off my duff and finally get them out. Let me know if you need my address!
Post a Comment