Friday, December 16, 2011

Before, During and After




and yes I love our new Kitchen (with a splash back and breakfast bar panel to come) like a love song baby :-)

10 comments:

Em said...

BEAUTIFUL white! What a gorgeous sleek kitchen you have now!

And I love your new family photo (although I suspect I will miss the old one, too). You are all such good-looking beautiful people. Look out...the boyfriends and girlfriends are going to be banging down your door soon.

Jacko said...

Beautiful!, so no hard hat then?
Love, Dad

Greg said...

W.O.W!!!

That looks amazing!! So are you all done?

brooke said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Your kitchen is out of this world!!! I love it soooo much. It should be in a magazine!!!! I want a million more pictures.

And I love the new header photo..you all look glowing!

Angela said...

It looks great, love it.

vyc said...

Beautiful (both the kitchen & the new family pic), xx

Lauren in GA said...

It looks FANTASTIC!!!!!! Happy dance! Happy dance! Happy dance!!!!!

I Love the new header!! You are a great looking bunch!!!

The Mostess said...

It's absolutely stunning!! Nice work--it definitely paid off!

The Mostess said...

Oh, yes, and great new picture on the header. Your daughter looks so much like you! Lovely!

Amanda Gibson said...

WOW - looks great! I love the clean lines and modern look. What a great job you guys did!!