Friday, October 22, 2010

Lulu has nits

and because I find it best to gloss over all the boring and crappy parts of domesticity & child wrangling I'm going to instead :

Drool over this ring



and this one too. Perfect for summer.




Wonder if this guys next album will be any good.




Look forward to going here for a weekend without the small peeps who yell at me and possibly give me nits.

Laugh at this: (be very warned the language is very blue)





and very much relate to this:


One is the loneliest....



With Elaine out of town, Gary couldn't even enjoy his favourite dinner of brie and tree branch.



It's a blog that sends up the ridiculousness of Interior Design Catalogs. Its comedy gold and much thanks goes to MRS B as I stole it off her blog. Thank you Mrs B.

6 comments:

Annie Vowles said...

Love it, love it, love it. Made me go to the website and loose myself til I took a reality check. But love the rings. I have recently spoilt myself with a very intereting piece of jewlery which, s/be arriving soon!!!

Elizabeth said...

Annie, does your new piece of jewellery have large white balls that rhyme with earls by any chance??? I heard Paspaley had to get the divers back out to fulfill your order Girlfriend. Love ya.
Ex

vyc said...

Poor lulu - for the heading of your post. Poor you - for having to denit hair as long as lulu's.
Lucky me - for an uncoming girls weekend away. Poor you - for having to share it with me. Hope your weekend is peacefull, x

Amanda Gibson said...

What are nits, exactly? I love how you just mention that and move on....like it's no big deal. Hopefully it's really no big deal. Love the rings. Hate that fact that it's going to be summer where you are and not where I am. We're supposed to get SNOW this weekend. And I'm moving - in case you were wondering. Moving to Australia. Can I stay with you?

Rachel B. said...

Yeah, what are nits? Is it lice? I'm just trying to piece together from the other comments. And oh how I love that Catalog Living blog! I haven't hopped on there for a while. Sounds like you have a girls's weekend? Have fun!

brooke said...

What are nits? Nevermind, I don't want to know. I love James Blunt. I think we are soulmates--you and I that is, because we both love James.

The interior design catalog is a hoot. Real life people!! C'mon.