
Moving on to more Dirty Little Secrets.
DLS No 2.

I cant stop listening to this album. It is cardio booyah. It makes the running easier.
No I don't approve.
Yes I think shes exploited.
No I wouldn't want that life for my kid.
Yes I think her parents need a slap and
No I cant spell hypocrite.
DLS No 3.



5 comments:
The Town is looking REAL good!!!
My DLS is that I pretended to be out when a 'friend' I don't like rang the bell by hiding behind the dining room table
I kinda thought nits were head lice. Yuck. Jeffery had those when he was little - gotta love al the stuff kids bring home from school, right? And, BTW, I'm thinking The Town looks pretty good here. If nothing else we can just drool over all that hotness, right?
My DLS is that I love adult vampire books(not the teenage one) with the really really raunchy sex scenes! I am not new to the genera. check out J R Ward or Laurell K Hamilton if this is your DLS too!
My favorite was #2.
My DLS is that Buster wore a footed sleeper alllll day. Granted it snowed and I hadn't done the wash and he had no pants so he was forced to stay in it.
My other DLS is the humungous bag of HAlloween candy I pounded all on my own.
Post a Comment