What a beautiful photo, am glad you had a great time. Enjoy (the next stage) of your holiday, x
Ooo! You look so pretty!:)I can't wait to hear all the details.Shelley
YOu look great. And the bride and groom aren"t half bad either.
You look like a million bucks (and the bride does too!) I can't wait for every detail.
wow.....can't wait to hear all about the wedding!!! Hoping ur hol is going fabulously!!! mwahLooks like we'll be in Brissy before you get back.....bro-in-law passed away on Fri.. funeral is on Thurs! take care my friendChat soonnic x
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a beautiful photo, am glad you had a great time. Enjoy (the next stage) of your holiday, x
Ooo! You look so pretty!
:)
I can't wait to hear all the details.
Shelley
YOu look great. And the bride and groom aren"t half bad either.
You look like a million bucks (and the bride does too!) I can't wait for every detail.
wow.....can't wait to hear all about the wedding!!! Hoping ur hol is going fabulously!!! mwah
Looks like we'll be in Brissy before you get back.....bro-in-law passed away on Fri.. funeral is on Thurs! take care my friend
Chat soon
nic x
Post a Comment