Saturday, June 5, 2010

Im leavin on a jet plane

A year ago when David and I were planning our holiday it seemed like such a good idea to go up before him to the wedding. The reality is a bit different and I'm a bit nervous. I guess I don't do a lot of things without David and I will miss his calming influence and Bears sense of irreverent humour this week.
It goes without saying that most of the "stuff" I wanted get done around the house didn't get done (I'm going to lobby heavily for my nieces to earn some cold hard cash by cleaning my house when they house sit the house whilst we are away... I will pay really well to walk back into a clean house).
I worked almost a 12 hour day yesterday at work but I know it will be a disaster on my return and that's normal... I'm really not thinking about work stuff now... I am officially on holidays.
I would love to blog from Thailand because it would be a fantastic journal of the trip... but I'm hopping to not go near a computer for a while.
So take of yourselves in blog land... and I will "see" you on the flip side.
Ex

"Do not bother it's in use"



Possession is 9 / 10 in the Suitcase War... she won of course.

6 comments:

Amanda Gibson said...

Hope you have FUN, FUN, FUN! And I can't wait to see pictures!

House of Smiths said...

Have a GREAT time, girly!
Relax and have fun! :)
Shelley

brooke said...

Have a fantastic trip! I will allow you not to blog from Thailand if you promise to take tons of photos and post them upon your return.

Of course Lulu got the good suitcase. That is good preparation for Bear when he gets married...

Don't worry about work! That's the beauty of it---it will all be waiting for you when you return!

Heather said...

Have an amazing adventure! Can't wait to hear all about it.

vyc said...

I miss you, already.

The Fredy Family said...

Have a great trip!!!!!!!!!!