After everyone AND his dog (on Lulu's back) helped me check in at the airport we had time for a quick bob bye and we were off.
This pic is proof that $10 bucks can buy you a lot of happiness in the form of a portable TV thingy.
Since we have touched down we have been eating and sightseeing our way around town with our friends and family.
My dear friends A & S have purchased the most magnificent block of land to build their dream house on (my pics do not do it justice at all) and we spent the afternoon discussing exactly where they should put the pool /gazebo/outdoor kitchen etc to make the most of the stunning sunsets and groups of grazing wallaby's on their from lawn. Its places like this that remind me why most peeps love my hometown.
The Lulu Girl is in her element... she is playing mother hen to her baby boy cousins and things like flower girl dress fittings and wedding rehearsals see her huffing and puffing and counting down the minutes until she can get back home and play with the boys.
Its indisputable that my hometown has the best asian markets and pan asian market food. So far Lulu and I have eaten our own body weight in Laksa, PoaPia, Spring Rolls, Mo Larb, Green Paw Paw Salad and rockmelon smoothies . Its very lucky that all I have to do each day is live large in my in laws gorgeous house ... and fit in some runs and gym to work off the above mentioned market food ;-)
5 comments:
You're killing me. You post this on the heels of my House of Havoc post. Can we switch places???
Brooke
1. If I could come and hold a baby or watch the big kids whilst you escaped for a few hours I would in a minute and
2. You will be living life large again sooner than you think.
Ex
Miss you, still.
.....and I am SOOOOOO BLESSED to be able to catch up with you again!!!! You look amazing my friend, I so wish we had a week of breakfast/lunches & dinners to chat away, but alas, it cannot be! Thanks for letting me know u were in town, I am so amazingly blessed to have an incredible friend like you! Thank God for NHS or I never would've met u!!!!
Have an awesome holiday OS, you deserve it! Hope all goes well tomorrow, just smile and wave, smile and wave (if things get hairy!) LOL
Can't wait to see photos of ur trip.
Will MOST def call if we come down - funeral may be soon :(
Take care my amazing friend!
Mwah mwah
Looks like you are having tons and tons of fun! We miss you around here!
Post a Comment