Yay! I was just hoping today that you'd do another post!
It is sad that there would be a need to post something so inherently obvious. I wonder how much the train authority had to pay for this "groundbreaking" marketing campaign?
Happy Mother's Day Elizabeth! (Do you celebrate it today Down Under?)
5 comments:
Yay! I was just hoping today that you'd do another post!
It is sad that there would be a need to post something so inherently obvious. I wonder how much the train authority had to pay for this "groundbreaking" marketing campaign?
Happy Mother's Day Elizabeth! (Do you celebrate it today Down Under?)
I wonder who the audience is?
I wonder how much a PR company was paid for this?
I wonder why it wasn't covered in graffiti?
I wonder.....
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
...yeah, about the picture...I guess some people need EVERYTHING spelled out for them, huh?
This is really funny. I wonder if this is just the first stage in some big campaign... :)
funny, funny
Post a Comment