Thursday, July 7, 2011

NOT SO Fancy Pants


Here's me today


and here's me with my fake smile.

Alternative titles for this post:

What I wore Wednesday except its Thursday.

How I thought I looked alright until I saw these pictures.

Why does my face look like uncooked pizza dough?

Wearing a vest makes me look like a barrel for shizzle.

I'm short and I need to take these jeans up.

The children are gone and I'm bored enough to post pics of me me me.


Ok maybe its the adage that women mainly dress for other women ... and I work with 10 blokes but I seem to feel the need to stick my lame outfits on the blog.


Oh well

The deets (if you too want to look like a barrel)

Black Wedges ~ Big W
Jeans ~ Esprit
White Shirt ~ K Mart
Grey Vest ~ Op Shop (thought it was a great buy until about an hour ago lol)
Pearl/silver/black charm bracelets ~ Sportsgirl
Ring ~ Palas Online

4 comments:

Amanda Gibson said...

You do NOT look like a barrel. You look like....autumn. You know, cozy and comfy. There's something to be said for sweaters and vests in the cool weather. It looks cozy and nice. And not like a barrel at all.

Angela said...

You look great, very trendy!

Lauren in GA said...

I am here to rebuke you ☺...

You do not look like a barrel and your face does not look like uncooked pizza, missy.

It is so funny how we see ourselves...when I clicked on this post I thought to myself. "I wish I were slim like her. She looks so cute, even in casual clothes."

I did laugh at the for, "shizzle".

You look cute, for shizzle!

brooke said...

I agree...no way you look like a barrel! I love the vest. I can't believe it is cool enough there to wear long sleeves!