Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sooty

 I just realised I miss a couple of pics from the wedding weekend.






This was pretty funny (sort of) Cath, Andrew and I were looking at the Chinese supermarket whilst the other waited outside in China Town. When I came out Krys and Sooty were surrounded by Korean tourists! The little girls were especially taken with Miss Alexis. In the end Krys picked Sooty up  as it was getting a bit full on (not too mention all the photos that were being taken of her!)

 
 
 
Two peas in a pod.

4 comments:

Greg said...

That is a really cute pic of you snuggling with your niece!

Lauren in GA said...

That would be really overwhelming to be swarmed by tourists taking pictures of your baby.

Love the pic of you and sweet Sooty :)

Em said...

That tourist is hilarious! But I think I would have wrapped the cover tight over Mita and gotten the he** outta there!

She is darling!

Em said...

*tourist story