My darling brother and sis Joel and Krys flew to Brisbane for a wedding and Lulu and I got to spend time with them and look after Alexis Margaret!!!!
My pics aren't in order so this is the lovelies all dressed up for the wedding.
We took Sooty shopping ... she loved it.
Lucy and I pretty much did this for for the weekend. Poor Krys and Joel didn't get to hold their own baby much! And on that note Krys is so good at letting us all hold and carry Alexis. I remember back when I was a new mum... I would have got cranky with my precious bundle being passed from pillar to post. I know Krysy reads this blog sometimes ... so thank you my Darling from the bottom of our hearts for sharing your precious girl with us.
Krys looking very glamorous, getting ready for the wedding.
My sister Cath and Aunty Nutty looking gorgeous. It was so cool to see lots of old friends and in law family (Ashley the Groom is Andrew's brother).
My gorgeous Niece DJ
![]() |
| Sleepy Sooty |
![]() |
| Sooty in the Valley
We stayed in an amazing hotel that had lots of restaurants around it. We took Alexis for a walk to the Mexican restaurant and I got the most amazing take away.
|
At breaky the next morning. Aunty Cath and Alexis.
Cousins Georgie and Lucy
We spent the day walking around china town and then had afternoon tea at a restaurant Krys was keen to try.
The deserts were very yummy ... the mocha not so much :-)
![]() |
| So stoked to have little Sooty love bites :-) |
A big thank you to David who drove to Brisbane and came back after work on Monday to pick us up and save us from the 2 hour train trip home. I love this man!
It was so good to see my family ... Big love and thanks to Joel and Krys for organising it.
Ex



















3 comments:
I always enjoy seeing the pics of your family. It's obvious how much you like being around each other and I think that's really fun.
I totally understand wanting to hold the baby so much. I feel that way about our little one. I know he's only going to be little for a short time and I'm trying to appreciate it as much as possible. :-)
Loved the pictures! Love that you got some wonderful BABY LOVE! and love bites, too ☺.
Lucy is a natural!! She will be a great mama one day :)
I want some Sooty, too! What a bundle of adorableness!!
I hope Aunt Nutty is her real name. :P
Post a Comment