Last Thursday afternoon, just before 5pm a little huge ray of sunshine came into our lives!
Alexis Margaret made her grand entrance.
My little brother Joel and my gorgeous Sis Krys are the proudest parents in the whole world and this precious little bundle of happiness was so so so patiently waited for by her beautiful parents.
Of course Alexis Margaret is perfect. She texts her Aunties every day modelling a new outfit.
Krys is a champ at feeding and Alexis is a champ at eating so it's a match made in heaven.
Welcome to the world baby girl ... we are so happy you came to be part of our family and we will love you forever and ever Amen.
Ex





6 comments:
Oh, my GOODNESS! She is GORGEOUS!! I stare at the pictures and I can almost smell that new baby smell. I want to kiss those delicious looking cheeks!!
It is so lovely of Alexis Margaret to text all of her Aunties. She has the MOST DARLING taste in clothing.
Congrats to Joel & Krys, kudos for a beautiful name. Love, Dad
Congrats on your new little niece! She is lucky to have you for an aunt! :-)
I am so proud that our baby brother (and the beautiful Kry) has a baby. Alexis is perfect.
I love the new pic at the top of the page! Your family looks great! Happy New Year!!
Congrats--what an absolute doll!!
Post a Comment