Monday, April 9, 2012

Zumba Marines



Unfortunately none of these boys ever turn up to my Zumba Class.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Thanks for posting this clip for me!

I'd say that these guys have a little too much time on their hands! But it does look like they're having fun at it. And sadly, I have to admit that they are way better at it than I would be!

Incidentally, I have a friend that is a Zumba instructor. I'm going to ask whether it is "the Zumba" or just simply "Zumba"!

Lauren in GA said...

I love how the guy in the blue (surgical gloves?) keeps working and dancing at the same time. Then, when the guy comes in from the side door they keep dancing and don't even say anything...just kind of acknowledge the newcomer with a head nod and keep cha cha sliding...

Em said...

It is truly a shame those guys don't come to your class, that is fo sho.

Ah, the cha cha slide...I thought the main guy was gonna cha cha himself right into that guy's gun. It was making me really nervous.

P.S.--Congrats on the job becoming full-time! Yay!